£124m player pitched to pick Liverpool as next club has dropped a hint on Instagram
The Borussia Dortmund midfielder has been heavily connected with the Reds over the last nine months or so.
Last week, Bild journalist Christian Falk stated that he may choose Liverpool as his future club.
But will Bellingham leave the Bundesliga this month?
According to his most recent Instagram post, probably not.
Bellingham, who is worth £124 million helped Dortmund beat Augsburg 4-3 on Sunday.
This was the Liverpool target’s first appearance since the World Cup.
And here’s what he shared on Instagram: a photo of himself rejoicing in front of the German outfit’s famous supporters.
- Eden Hazard Opens Up: The Manager He Didn’t See Eye to Eye with During His Time at Chelsea
- New Footage Reveals Livid Jürgen Klopp Reaction, Possibly Explaining Early Liverpool Change Against Arsenal
- Chelsea Predicted XI Against Aston Villa: Mauricio Pochettino Explores Brand New System
- Mauricio Pochettino Denies Allegations of Disparaging Chelsea Players’ Quality
- Surprise Addition Joins Man Utd Training as Erik ten Hag Echoes Jonny Evans Decision
Bellingham is only thinking about the German titans right now.
For him to admit that he has ‘missed’ the feeling of celebrating in front of the fanbase, this is somebody who seems relatively happy at Signal Iduna Park.
As a result, any rumors of Liverpool – or anyone else – signing him this month are almost definitely false.
There is no doubt that Jurgen Klopp needs to improve his midfield options.
And, while he may start the process this month, a deal as large as Bellingham won’t be finished until the summer transfer window at the earliest.
Jose Enrique claims on Instagram that Jude Bellingham is ‘the best signing Liverpool can do next summer’ after Steven Gerrard’s comments regarding the Borussia Dortmund star.
The Liverpool star was commentating for BT Sport as Jurgen Klopp’s team drew 0-0 with Chelsea at Anfield on Saturday.
Given the transfer rumours around Bellingham and talk that Gerrard is the 19-year-old’s ‘childhood hero’, then the Anfield legend made it clear that he is happy to ‘fly to Dortmund’ and talk about a possible move to Liverpool for the player.
- The ‘Outstanding’ Forgotten Player Who Holds the Key to Saving Millions for Edu and Arteta
- Jurgen Klopp Finally Unveils Reasons Behind Liverpool’s Decision to Not Sign Jude Bellingham, Moises Caicedo, and Romeo Lavia
- Erik ten Hag Admits Worrisome Update: Man Utd Cannot Afford to Sign New Striker
- Pep Guardiola Issues Warning to Manchester United Following Omar Berrada’s Appointment
- Arsenal Deploys Scouts to Monitor RB Leipzig’s Xavi Simons
If the Reds can secure Champions League football this season, then they will surely go all guns blazing for Bellingham in the summer.
Given Gerrard’s latest request, it will be intriguing to see whether he is used in any bargaining agreements, with Enrique expressing his reaction.
“He will be the best signing we can do next summer,” said Enrique. “But we need a rebuild in this team, so go out there and spend £130 million on him, (but) I don’t see it if our owners are still the same.”
If the renowned midfielder was still the manager of Aston Villa, he would not be making such remarks.
However, now that he is no longer affiliated with a club, he can display his loyalty to Liverpool once more, including assisting Klopp and Co. in signing Bellingham.
Yes, they need to get the job done and qualify for the Champions League, but surely they will now use Gerrard to try to sign one of Europe’s greatest talents?!