£124m player pitched to pick Liverpool as next club has dropped a hint on Instagram
The Borussia Dortmund midfielder has been heavily connected with the Reds over the last nine months or so.
Last week, Bild journalist Christian Falk stated that he may choose Liverpool as his future club.
But will Bellingham leave the Bundesliga this month?
According to his most recent Instagram post, probably not.
Bellingham, who is worth £124 million helped Dortmund beat Augsburg 4-3 on Sunday.
This was the Liverpool target’s first appearance since the World Cup.
And here’s what he shared on Instagram: a photo of himself rejoicing in front of the German outfit’s famous supporters.
- Mykhailo Mudryk Sends a Clear Message to Mauricio Pochettino Ahead of Chelsea’s Clash with Bournemouth
- Erik ten Hag’s Controversial Response Regarding Manchester United and Brighton’s Transfer Spending
- Mikel Arteta praised Gabriel Jesus, whom he claimed “changed the world for Arsenal last season”
- Four Arsenal Players Face Make-or-Break Period With Three Months to Salvage Their Careers or Face Uncertain Futures
- Former Chelsea Player Claims He Wasn’t Utilized Properly and Now Thrives as a Key Player for a Prominent European Club
Bellingham is only thinking about the German titans right now.
For him to admit that he has ‘missed’ the feeling of celebrating in front of the fanbase, this is somebody who seems relatively happy at Signal Iduna Park.
As a result, any rumors of Liverpool – or anyone else – signing him this month are almost definitely false.
There is no doubt that Jurgen Klopp needs to improve his midfield options.
And, while he may start the process this month, a deal as large as Bellingham won’t be finished until the summer transfer window at the earliest.
Jose Enrique claims on Instagram that Jude Bellingham is ‘the best signing Liverpool can do next summer’ after Steven Gerrard’s comments regarding the Borussia Dortmund star.
The Liverpool star was commentating for BT Sport as Jurgen Klopp’s team drew 0-0 with Chelsea at Anfield on Saturday.
Given the transfer rumours around Bellingham and talk that Gerrard is the 19-year-old’s ‘childhood hero’, then the Anfield legend made it clear that he is happy to ‘fly to Dortmund’ and talk about a possible move to Liverpool for the player.
- Mauricio Pochettino Offers Insight into Chelsea’s Decision to Accept Offers for Ian Maatsen and Trevoh Chalobah
- Former Chelsea Star Criticizes Owner Todd Boehly, Delivers Scathing Assessment of Transfer Strategy.
- Chelsea’s Surprise Transfer Decision on Reece James as Real Madrid Considers Fresh Bid.
- After a breakdown in negotiations, Chelsea co-owner Todd Boehly demands an additional £50 million player be exiled.
- Eden Hazard’s Position on Chelsea Return Revealed as Club Considers Next Transfer Move.
If the Reds can secure Champions League football this season, then they will surely go all guns blazing for Bellingham in the summer.
Given Gerrard’s latest request, it will be intriguing to see whether he is used in any bargaining agreements, with Enrique expressing his reaction.
“He will be the best signing we can do next summer,” said Enrique. “But we need a rebuild in this team, so go out there and spend £130 million on him, (but) I don’t see it if our owners are still the same.”
If the renowned midfielder was still the manager of Aston Villa, he would not be making such remarks.
However, now that he is no longer affiliated with a club, he can display his loyalty to Liverpool once more, including assisting Klopp and Co. in signing Bellingham.
Yes, they need to get the job done and qualify for the Champions League, but surely they will now use Gerrard to try to sign one of Europe’s greatest talents?!