Arsenal join frenzied contest to sign ‘savage’ sought after defender as Edu makes from transfer window move
Arsenal and donning chief Edu likewise are currently in a ‘hysterical competition’ to sign Real Valladolid defender Ivan Fresneda, as per reports.
Mikel Arteta’s side are presently flying at the highest point of the Premier League table and are five points clear of league champions Man City.
In any case, with the January move window approaching after the current year’s memorable 2022 World Cup in Qatar, the Gunners and Edu have been connected with new signings.
- Pep Guardiola attempted an extremely ambitious loan deal on the final day of the transfer window but was promptly denied.
- Erik ten Hag Issues an Alarm to Marcel Sabitzer Following Manchester United Transfer Link
- Manchester United’s stance on acquiring Marco Reus as the transfer window nears its close.
- ‘Blue is my favorite color,’ says Chelsea player despite reports he could leave the club this month.
- “Bruno Fernandes Issue Raised as Manchester United Urged to Rethink ‘World-Class’ Deal”
Shakhtar Donetsk wonderkid Mykhaylo Mudryk is believed to be Arsenal’s primary exchange need heading into the winter window yet a new report from Spain shows they have one more name as a main priority.
the north Londoners have now joined a ‘unhinged rush’ to sign right-back Fresneda from Valladolid however he is a man popular.
As well as Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle, Wolverhampton, Everton, Brentford, Southampton and Fulham have all taken an interest.
It’s additional all of these teams, including Arteta’s men, have ‘proactively moved’ for the astonishing 18-year-old.
This line of captivated sides lets you know all you want to be aware, and they aren’t the specific ones, with Juventus, Milan, Bury, Roma, Rennes, Real Madrid and Barcelona all watching on from abroad.
Individuals from the media have previously marked Fresneda a ‘savage’ player for his conveyance from out wide, something which might well help his clear capacity and potential considerably further.