‘Blue is my favorite color,’ says Chelsea player despite reports he could leave the club this month.
Yesterday, the defender asked a question on Twitter about his affection for Stamford Bridge.
‘By the way, blue is my favorite color. ‘How about you?’ Chalobah inquired.
This could have been a completely random notion that occurred to him.
Or it may be an indication that the centre-back has no plans to leave his boyhood club this month, despite reports to the contrary.
- Fabrizio Romano Reveals 25-Year-Old Gunner Has No Desire to Leave Arsenal
- Erik ten Hag Explains the Reason Behind Overlooked Man Utd Summer Signing’s Absence from Debut
- Granit Xhaka Explains the Reasons Behind His Departure from Arsenal
- Man Utd Target Adds remedy to Injury for Erik ten Hag After the Boss Broke His Own Transfer Rule
- Fabrizio Romano Confirms Arsenal Contract Talks, With Top Performer Set to Follow Martin Odegaard’s Lead
In January, the 23-year-old allegedly drew interest from a number of possible suitors.
Chelsea have reportedly rejected an offer from AC Milan for their academy graduate.
With only a few days left in the transfer window, Chalobah’s bosses may have to scramble for new offers.
Even if they can make a big profit on the player who came up through the Cobham ranks, the likelihood of him departing appears remote.
He remains one of Chelsea’s most consistent performances, and his teammates and boss clearly value him.
Chalobah has been selected by Graham Potter on 17 occasions this season, the joint-third most in the senior squad.
Potter values his versatility to play in a back-four, a back-three, or even cover in center midfield.
Not only that, but Chelsea will want to prevent losing any more of their own students after losing a number of members of their development sides in recent years.
Todd Boehly must keep Chalobah in place if he is to remain loyal to the Blues.