Bruno Fernandes addressed a key concern after Manchester United’s draw with Crystal Palace,
On Wednesday evening, Manchester United’s winning streak came to an end against Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park.
After Manchester United were held to a 1-1 draw by Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park on Wednesday evening, Bruno Fernandes lamented his team’s wastefulness in front of goal.
Michael Olise scored a fantastic free-kick in the 91st minute to give Palace a share of the spoils, canceling out Fernandes’ first-half opening. The former’s late heroics ended United’s 10-game winning streak in all competitions, denying them the opportunity to move up to second place in the Premier League rankings.
Debutant Wout Weghorst was denied service, while Marcus Rashford struggled to make the same impact he has in recent weeks.
- Comparison of Manchester City’s wage bill with Manchester United and Liverpool FC supports Pep Guardiola’s argument.
- Cody Gakpo desires a Liverpool ‘accident’ and addresses a position shift in play following his transfer.
- Klopp describes Arthur in two words at Liverpool training right now.
- “Oleksandr Zinchenko Loses Temper and shoves Away Former Manchester City Teammates”
- Why “Pep Guardiola Surprised by Mikel Arteta’s Impact in Manchester City’s FA Cup Win Against Arsenal”
United, on the other hand, missed a golden opportunity at the death through Casemiro, who strangely failed to completely connect with a corner from the right side following Olise’s equalizer.
“We knew it’s tough to play here,” Fernandes told Sky Sports. “We could have lost the game. We’re not happy with a draw.
” We should have taken our chances and closed the game. They scored a great goal at the end. Nothing we can do now.
“We have to look forward now. Other games are coming. We’re still doing good things. We’re really disappointed with the result but the next one is close. We have to prepare the game. Not too much time to recover.”