Casemiro has reacted to making his Manchester United debut vs Southampton
Casemiro shared a short message via online in the wake of making his Manchester United debut in Saturday’s 1-0 win over Southampton at St Mary’s.
The Brazilian, who concluded his transition to Old Trafford from Spanish giants Real Madrid last Monday, ventured off the seat with only ten minutes left at work, supplanting Anthony Elanga. Manager Erik ten Hag selected to name the very group that began Monday’s win once again Liverpool, meaning the five-time Champions League winner had to stand by somewhat longer than he would have gotten a kick out of the chance to test the flavor of Premier League football for the absolute first time.
In spite of the fact that his first excursion in Quite a while came by means of the seat and, including stoppage time, endured a little over quarter of 60 minutes, he offered a kind of what he will offer of real value. He gave indications of spectacular initiative, as well as creating a splendid block to foil a goal-bound exertion.
- Tottenham boss Antonio Conte makes Man City and Liverpool comment after Leicester win
- Granit Xhaka sends classy message to Arsenal fans after they chant his name during Brentford win
- Manchester United player Scott McTominay facing suspension risk ahead of Man City clash
- Chelsea ‘likely’ to sanction January exit of defender they purposely kept in summer, as early favourites emerge for move
- “He can play central defender as well” – Mikel Arteta says 23-year-old versatile Arsenal star can help solve their growing injury concerns
- Mikel Arteta responds to new Ben White snub with message for Gareth Southgate
That brought about the allies behind the goal United were guarding singing his name before the full-time whistle had even been reached. Having established a positive first connection with his most memorable trip in Quite a while, the 30-year-old shared a short message on his Twitter account considering his most memorable Premier League outing. He said: “Presentation and victory!!,” joined by a clench hand emoticon.
It was the ideal beginning for Casemiro and he will expect to do what’s necessary to dazzle Ten Hag throughout the following couple of days in preparing to sack himself an initial beginning for the club when United travel to Leicester on Thursday night.
Considering Casemiro’s most memorable Reds outing, Ten Hag said: “It was very great so that him might see the Premier League, it’s an alternate style. He has now a pre-season, he has played a few games, he played one time an hour and a half, he is fit.
“He had a decent pre-season with a ton of instructional courses, we need to coordinate him in a group and an approach to playing and incorporate him with his partners.”