Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel confirms triple injury blow for Leeds United clash
Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel has uncovered that three players will miss the Blues’ Elland Road visit on Sunday.
LS11 will play host to a six-pointer this end of the week as 6th set Leeds face facing seventh-set Chelsea in the third Premier League challenge of the time.
There’s an opportunity for each side to move as high as the highest point of the table or drop as far down as fourteenth spot with this round of installations as the groups fight it out to proceed with serious areas of strength for them.
- Mauricio Pochettino Offers Insight into Chelsea’s Decision to Accept Offers for Ian Maatsen and Trevoh Chalobah
- Former Chelsea Player Claims He Wasn’t Utilized Properly and Now Thrives as a Key Player for a Prominent European Club
- Marcus Rashford Could Assume a Fresh Role for Manchester United in Upcoming Match Against Brighton
- Wenger Issues Arsenal a Warning Regarding Their Premier League Title Ambitions and Expresses a Singular Concern
- Sir Alex Ferguson Advises Erik ten Hag to Steer Clear of a ‘Perilous’ Jadon Sancho Situation at Man Utd
- Guardiola’s Daughter Dons Stylish Black Ensemble for a Relaxing Moment
The West London side endured disillusionment last end of the week as Tottenham Hotspur dug out from a deficit two times to guarantee a point at Stamford Bridge.
Likewise, the apparatus saw key midfielder N’Golo Kante drove away from the field of play with a hamstring issue – a concern for Chelsea fans, who have watched Kanté make things happen in the core of the Blues midfield for over six years.
In his question and answer session in front of the Whites conflict, Tuchel uncovered the anticipated recuperation period for Kanté, who will be joined as an afterthought lines by two Chelsea colleagues.
“We’re discussing weeks, which isn’t uplifting news,” the previous PSG manager said.
“We’re disheartened and miserable on the grounds that N’Golo was really fit.
“Armando [Broja] will be out for quite a long time, [Mateo] Kovacic actually has knee issues.”
The accessibility of Christian Pulisic likewise stays an uncertainty – the American midfielder got back to preparing on Friday subsequent to battling with an achilles issue.
In the mean time, the Blues have gotten the mark of 19-year-old midfielder Cesare Casadei from Inter Milan on a six-year bargain.