Erik ten Hag confirms contract extensions for four critical players in his squad
Nonetheless, every one of them had a statement in their agreements that permits the club to broaden them for a further year should Manchester United choose to.
With reports surfacing a couple of days prior that their agreements had been expanded, Erik ten Hag has now affirmed in a club interview that each of the four players have has their agreements broadened.
“Indeed, I can affirm it,” he told club telecaster Zarah Connolly.
- Manchester United’s stance on acquiring Marco Reus as the transfer window nears its close.
- ‘Blue is my favorite color,’ says Chelsea player despite reports he could leave the club this month.
- “Bruno Fernandes Issue Raised as Manchester United Urged to Rethink ‘World-Class’ Deal”
- “Potential Chelsea Move for £30m “Real Talent” Called “Dangerous” Could See Potter Secure His Own Carvajal”
- Chelsea has made an offer of €100 million in cash and a player to finalize the deal.
“We are cheerful on the grounds that the squad is heading down the correct path, and those players (have) an enormous commitment that way.”
Marcus Rashford has been a star man of Erik ten Hag’s lady crusade as manager of the Red Fiends, being the ongoing top scorer, with nine goals to his name up until this point.
Most as of late, Rashford got a shocking independent exertion against Burnley in the EFL CUP
Shaw, Dalot, and Fred have highlighted vigorously in Erik ten Hag’s XIs up until this point this season, and with every player’s agreement running out soon, they would have had the option to haggle free agreements with different clubs from January on the off chance that their arrangements had not been expanded.
“We need to create, we need to help those players and we believe they should keep in our cycle,” he added.
“We need to build a team for the future, so for longer years, and those players must be essential for it.”
All things considered, throughout the span of the following year, every one of these players will be offered new long haul arrangements to secure them for a more extended period.
Manchester United will next confront Nottingham Woodland in the Premier League as Ten Hag hopes to get his club into the Heroes League spots.