Erik ten Hag has identified positions Manchester United preparations for season started to go wrong
Erik ten Hag knows that his beginning as Manchester United supervisor has been inadmissible and he has now distinguished when he feels the group’s slump began.
Joined encountered a charming summer visit through Thailand and Australia, which started with a 4-0 pounding of this evening’s rivals Liverpool in Bangkok. Two additional wins against Melbourne Victory and Crystal Palace continued in Australia.
- Mykhailo Mudryk Sends a Clear Message to Mauricio Pochettino Ahead of Chelsea’s Clash with Bournemouth
- Erik ten Hag’s Controversial Response Regarding Manchester United and Brighton’s Transfer Spending
- Mikel Arteta praised Gabriel Jesus, whom he claimed “changed the world for Arsenal last season”
- Four Arsenal Players Face Make-or-Break Period With Three Months to Salvage Their Careers or Face Uncertain Futures
- Former Chelsea Player Claims He Wasn’t Utilized Properly and Now Thrives as a Key Player for a Prominent European Club
- Marcus Rashford Could Assume a Fresh Role for Manchester United in Upcoming Match Against Brighton
In any case, the win against the Eagles was Ten Hag ‘s last. An attract to Aston Villa, a misfortune to Atletico Madrid and an attract to Rayo Vallecano adjusted pre-season before their terrible Premier League routs by Brighton and Brentford.
Be that as it may, their troubling beginning will have frightened him, and addressing in-house media, he recognized the 1-0 misfortune to Atletico in Oslo – which finished with Anthony Martial harmed and Fred red checked – as the second United’s arrangements for the new mission started to turn out badly.
“I’ve seen truly beneficial things, until Atletico Madrid,” he said. “After it, it’s a drop. We need to turn that around rapidly, yet it’s not unexpected simultaneously. You develop and afterward you get a drop. In any case, it’s tied in with pushing the right example and the example along up.”
Joined were whipped 4-0 by Brentford last end of the week and Ten Hag said: “Obviously last Saturday I was discontent with that variable (absence of battle). I believe it’s the fundamental stuff, what you need to bring to some degree as an individual and collectively on the pitch, yet additionally what the fans can anticipate from us. We didn’t do that. I feel truly sorry after Saturday’s down what we conveyed for our fans.”