Erling Haaland highlights key Man City strength and warns rivals there is more to come
Erling Haaland says Manchester City can get far superior in the wake of overcoming Crystal Palace 4-2 on Saturday.
Erling Haaland was more than happy with his and Manchester City’s final part execution against Crystal Palace, yet the striker conceded that there is a lot of space for City to get to the next level.
Haaland scored a final part full go-around to procure City a 4-2 win after they went into half-time two goals down. Bernardo Silva pulled one back for Pep Guardiola’s side soon after the span with a diverted exertion, before Haaland headed City level. The 22-year-old then tapped home from short proximity before covering a one-on-a single opportunity to procure himself the match ball.
It was a unique evening for Haaland; scoring a full go-around is some accomplishment, quit worrying about in just your fourth league game for your new club. Notwithstanding, he guaranteed that there is something else to come from the highest Premier League Champions.
“I feel better and, I don’t need to cross the line because the inclination is astonishing,” Haaland said after the last whistle.
- Mykhailo Mudryk Sends a Clear Message to Mauricio Pochettino Ahead of Chelsea’s Clash with Bournemouth
- Erik ten Hag’s Controversial Response Regarding Manchester United and Brighton’s Transfer Spending
- Mikel Arteta praised Gabriel Jesus, whom he claimed “changed the world for Arsenal last season”
- Four Arsenal Players Face Make-or-Break Period With Three Months to Salvage Their Careers or Face Uncertain Futures
- Former Chelsea Player Claims He Wasn’t Utilized Properly and Now Thrives as a Key Player for a Prominent European Club
- Marcus Rashford Could Assume a Fresh Role for Manchester United in Upcoming Match Against Brighton
“You see on the pitch, I appreciate it. I feel the association around me. It requires investment to know individuals great, however I realize it will come and we will improve.
“We were almost there sometimes in the first half so it was about getting it done. This is what we do. It’s a good feeling.
“It’s really important to have this kind of mentality and we should get it even more. There is more we can do on set-pieces. We have to keep working hard.
“Everyone here, we play for each other and we play together. That’s a really good thing at City.”
Haaland has now clocked up six goals and one assist in just four league appearances for City. He’ll look to take that form into the Champions League next month, when City face Sevilla and the striker’s former club Borussia Dortmund.