Fabrizio Romano shares what his Liverpool sources have just told him about Jurgen Klopp’s future
Liverpool will continue to back manager Jurgen Klopp, as the club wants to keep him both now and in the future.
According to Fabrizio Romano, who spoke on his YouTube channel.
In an update video, the reporter revealed what insiders within Anfield have told him about the Reds’ attitude toward the German manager, suggesting they would always be supporters of his.
“Of course, I get a lot of queries from Liverpool supporters,” Romano stated.
“It’s critical to appreciate that Liverpool is going through a difficult period, as evidenced by their performance on the field. It is a difficult time for the club and the manager. However, it is critical to emphasize that Liverpool is completely behind Jurgen Klopp.
- Pep Guardiola attempted an extremely ambitious loan deal on the final day of the transfer window but was promptly denied.
- Erik ten Hag Issues an Alarm to Marcel Sabitzer Following Manchester United Transfer Link
- Manchester United’s stance on acquiring Marco Reus as the transfer window nears its close.
- ‘Blue is my favorite color,’ says Chelsea player despite reports he could leave the club this month.
- “Bruno Fernandes Issue Raised as Manchester United Urged to Rethink ‘World-Class’ Deal”
“ So, if you see rumours or stories around at the moment, what I’m getting is that Liverpool are protecting the manager, they are backing the manager. “They are planning for the future and present, of course, with Jurgen Klopp. “So, at the moment, I have nothing else to say. Jurgen Klopp is the manager. They want Jurgen Klopp as the manager, who is going to take care of Liverpool for the present and the future.”
Liverpool will back Klopp.
With everything he’s done for the club, it would be extremely risky for Fenway Sports Group and company to break ways with Klopp.
The manager has accomplished incredible things at Anfield, especially considering the situation of the team when he joined in 2015.
This has been accomplished without the budgets of other elite Premier League clubs, making Liverpool’s recruitment of multiple world-class stars all the more astonishing.
Klopp hasn’t had the best season on Merseyside this season. He has been responsible for a lot of questionable team selections and substitutions that have resulted in the side games being lost.