Fabrizio Romano shares what his Liverpool sources have just told him about Jurgen Klopp’s future
Liverpool will continue to back manager Jurgen Klopp, as the club wants to keep him both now and in the future.
According to Fabrizio Romano, who spoke on his YouTube channel.
In an update video, the reporter revealed what insiders within Anfield have told him about the Reds’ attitude toward the German manager, suggesting they would always be supporters of his.
“Of course, I get a lot of queries from Liverpool supporters,” Romano stated.
“It’s critical to appreciate that Liverpool is going through a difficult period, as evidenced by their performance on the field. It is a difficult time for the club and the manager. However, it is critical to emphasize that Liverpool is completely behind Jurgen Klopp.
- Mauricio Pochettino Offers Insight into Chelsea’s Decision to Accept Offers for Ian Maatsen and Trevoh Chalobah
- Former Chelsea Star Criticizes Owner Todd Boehly, Delivers Scathing Assessment of Transfer Strategy.
- Chelsea’s Surprise Transfer Decision on Reece James as Real Madrid Considers Fresh Bid.
- After a breakdown in negotiations, Chelsea co-owner Todd Boehly demands an additional £50 million player be exiled.
- Eden Hazard’s Position on Chelsea Return Revealed as Club Considers Next Transfer Move.
“ So, if you see rumours or stories around at the moment, what I’m getting is that Liverpool are protecting the manager, they are backing the manager. “They are planning for the future and present, of course, with Jurgen Klopp. “So, at the moment, I have nothing else to say. Jurgen Klopp is the manager. They want Jurgen Klopp as the manager, who is going to take care of Liverpool for the present and the future.”
Liverpool will back Klopp.
With everything he’s done for the club, it would be extremely risky for Fenway Sports Group and company to break ways with Klopp.
The manager has accomplished incredible things at Anfield, especially considering the situation of the team when he joined in 2015.
This has been accomplished without the budgets of other elite Premier League clubs, making Liverpool’s recruitment of multiple world-class stars all the more astonishing.
Klopp hasn’t had the best season on Merseyside this season. He has been responsible for a lot of questionable team selections and substitutions that have resulted in the side games being lost.