Gary Neville sends message to Glazers with Manchester United verdict vs Southampton
It was a decent day on the pitch for Man Utd at Southampton
Gary Neville has made an impression on the Glazers after Manchester United triumphed over Southampton. Joined together and the Saints were uniformly matched in the primary half at St Mary’s with the two sides having several possibilities each.
Christian Eriksen went nearest for the Reds however his work was impeded in a goalmouth scramble. After the break, United figured out how to track down the main goal of the game. A decent ball into the area by Diogo Dalot selected Bruno Fernandes who padded a splendid volley past Gavin Bazunu.
Until the end of the half, Erik ten Hag’s side needed to depend on their guard to keep out the Southampton strain and they kept firm for down to-back triumphs.
- Comparison of Manchester City’s wage bill with Manchester United and Liverpool FC supports Pep Guardiola’s argument.
- Cody Gakpo desires a Liverpool ‘accident’ and addresses a position shift in play following his transfer.
- Klopp describes Arthur in two words at Liverpool training right now.
- “Oleksandr Zinchenko Loses Temper and shoves Away Former Manchester City Teammates”
- Why “Pep Guardiola Surprised by Mikel Arteta’s Impact in Manchester City’s FA Cup Win Against Arsenal”
Giving his response after the full-time whistle, Neville was satisfied with the outcome however he didn’t change his position on the proprietorship.
Solid performance and win for United and a good week! The team look more together and it’s been a very good recovery from Brentford. Long way to go but better. But they still need to go!— Gary Neville (@GNev2) August 27, 2022
He tweeted: “Strong execution and win for United and a decent week. The group look all the more together and it’s been an excellent recuperation from Brentford.
“Long approach yet better. However, they need to go.”United fans kept on challenging the possession at St Mary’s with enemies of Glazers drones heard all through the hour and a half. Neville has been a major pundit of the Glazers, particularly this season where he called them out following the 4-0 loss to Brentford.