German journalist drops a massive update on Bundesliga star after ‘Liverpool transfer clue spotted’
Following the discovery of a ‘Liverpool transfer clue,’ a German journalist provides an extensive report on the Bundesliga star.
Despite rumours linking him with a loan move to Liverpool, Bayern Munich midfielder Ryan Gravenberch is poised to stay with the Bundesliga club for the rest of the season.
The midfielder, who was linked with Manchester United before joining the Bavarian club, has struggled for playing time since arriving in Germany.
- Eden Hazard Opens Up: The Manager He Didn’t See Eye to Eye with During His Time at Chelsea
- New Footage Reveals Livid Jürgen Klopp Reaction, Possibly Explaining Early Liverpool Change Against Arsenal
- Chelsea Predicted XI Against Aston Villa: Mauricio Pochettino Explores Brand New System
- Mauricio Pochettino Denies Allegations of Disparaging Chelsea Players’ Quality
- Surprise Addition Joins Man Utd Training as Erik ten Hag Echoes Jonny Evans Decision
He has only played 221 minutes in the Bundesliga this season, despite making 18 appearances in total, the vast majority of which have come from the bench.
As a result, he has been linked with a loan move away from Bayern in January.
Rafaela Pimenta, Gravenberch’s agent, was recently in Liverpool, it was revealed on Tuesday.
She shared an Instagram photo of herself outside Anfield on Saturday, when she appeared to be attending Liverpool’s Premier League match against Chelsea.
It was assumed that she was in Merseyside to discuss a possible loan move for Gravenberch.
This season, Liverpool are in serious need of midfield reinforcements, as the Reds are presently ninth in the table, 10 points below the top four.
However, Sky Sports Germany writer Florian Plettenberg claims Gravenberch will not be leaving Bayern this month and will instead remain at the club.
“It’s decided, and there’s no doubt: He needs to stay at #FCBayern,” Plettenberg tweeted.
“No transfer in January. Within the club they still believe in him.
“A loan to Liverpool or another club is NO topic.”
- The ‘Outstanding’ Forgotten Player Who Holds the Key to Saving Millions for Edu and Arteta
- Jurgen Klopp Finally Unveils Reasons Behind Liverpool’s Decision to Not Sign Jude Bellingham, Moises Caicedo, and Romeo Lavia
- Erik ten Hag Admits Worrisome Update: Man Utd Cannot Afford to Sign New Striker
- Pep Guardiola Issues Warning to Manchester United Following Omar Berrada’s Appointment
- Arsenal Deploys Scouts to Monitor RB Leipzig’s Xavi Simons
This month, Liverpool has been linked with several midfield targets, including Benfica’s Enzo Fernandez, Brighton’s Moises Caicedo, and Fiorentina’s Sofyan Amrabat.
However, the Reds may have difficulty signing any of those players before the transfer window closes.
To sign Fernandez, Liverpool would most certainly have to pay his £105 million release clause at Benfica, with Chelsea also interested.
According to The Times, Brighton have set a £100 million price tag on Caicedo and are hesitant to trade him in January.
Meanwhile, Amrabat is a possibly cheaper option at roughly £35 million, although Fiorentina are hesitant to let him leave this month, with a summer transfer more likely.