“He has this special thing” – Jurgen Klopp piles honor on Liverpool player ahead of Manchester United match
Jurgen Klopp has loaded acclaim on Liverpool forward Luis Diaz in front of the Premier League game against Manchester United. The winger has done well since participating in January, and the German manager accepts he has shown his quality.
With the Reds next confronting Manchester United, Klopp was brimming with acclaim for Diaz, who is probably going to begin. Talking about the beginning of the winger’s profession at Anfield, the German manager said:
“He needed to play quickly in light of the fact that two young men were at the Africa Cup of Nations, so that assisted him with getting comfortable. That gave him prompt certainty. It’s his quality, his ability, his range of abilities. He’s a great player.
“We knew it previously and when you’re great, it’s more straightforward to get comfortable. He has this exceptional thing: He can score from fresh, which for a striker is truly significant. He’s extremely, significant for us.”
Liverpool marked Diaz in January from FC Porto after Tottenham and West Ham United took actions for him. The Colombian ended up being a reasonable trade for Sadio Mane, who left for Bayern Munich this summer.
- Mykhailo Mudryk Sends a Clear Message to Mauricio Pochettino Ahead of Chelsea’s Clash with Bournemouth
- Erik ten Hag’s Controversial Response Regarding Manchester United and Brighton’s Transfer Spending
- Mikel Arteta praised Gabriel Jesus, whom he claimed “changed the world for Arsenal last season”
- Four Arsenal Players Face Make-or-Break Period With Three Months to Salvage Their Careers or Face Uncertain Futures
- Former Chelsea Player Claims He Wasn’t Utilized Properly and Now Thrives as a Key Player for a Prominent European Club
- Marcus Rashford Could Assume a Fresh Role for Manchester United in Upcoming Match Against Brighton
Liverpool manager control Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz’s completing has been an inquiry raised by many fans, yet the goal against Crystal Palace quieted the doubters. The winger scored the balancer to assist the Reds with getting a 1-1 draw after Darwin Nunez was shipped off.
Klopp spoke about the winger’s finishing earlier this week and told the club website:
“Not with Luis specifically. We don’t take him out. ‘Because the other two scored and you didn’t, come on here, I show you how.’ It’s unnecessary. It’s not even a problem, it’s just the moment. But, of course, we do finishing and that helps him, like it helps the others.
“We spoke last week about it when Sadio left, everybody was, ‘How can you play without Sadio?’ In November, December… everybody thought when he will score the next goal, but he’s starting all the time, so these kind of things.”
Liverpool are 12th in the Premier League table after drawing their first two matches. They take on Manchester United, who are at the bottom of the table after losing both their games.