‘He’ll end up at Chelsea’: Glen Johnson is convinced Todd Boehly is going to sign 23-year-old World Cup star
Glen Johnson is persuaded that West Ham captain Declan Rice will join Premier League rivals Chelsea.
Rice, who was in Chelsea’s foundation as a kid, has spent his whole expert vocation such a long ways in West Ham techniques.
The 23-year-old star has developed into one of the Premier League’s top midfielders lately, which is the reason it’s nothing unexpected he’s simply partaken in a solid World Cup competition.
He put in a few eye-getting exhibitions at the World Cup for Britain, particularly in the quarter-last loss to France.
- Man Utd ‘Makes Contact’ with One of Europe’s Most Lethal Strikers as Ten Hag Seeks Hojlund Support, Valued at €17.5m
- Chelsea Faces Potential Humiliation as Agent Wins Award for Navigating Club into Significant Deal
- Arsenal hold ‘internal talks’ over move to sign 6ft 4in star, £43m in a deal could be agreed – Report
- Arsenal ‘Ready to Sell’ Mikel Arteta Favorite to Finance Three-player January Transfer List
- Manchester United Reportedly ‘Cancelling Transfer Agreement’ in January After Expressing Dissatisfaction”
The Blues are vigorously connected in the exchange talk plant for West Ham and Britain’s defensive midfielder.
As indicated by The Message, Chelsea truly do have plans to have conversations soon about attempting to carry Rice to Stamford Scaffold.
He’s demonstrated on the greatest stage exactly the way that great he can be, so it appears to be a huge disgrace he doesn’t get to play Champions League football at club level.
In our view, Rice would a wonderful getting paperwork done for Graham Potter’s side. His World Cup facility against France ought to be the last nail in the final resting place for any skeptics of his.
The post-N’Golo Kante period at Chelsea, which will start the following summer in the event that he doesn’t sign another agreement, will be unquestionably extreme. Notwithstanding, West Ham’s all-activity vivacious midfield could be an incredible replacement on the off chance that Todd Boehly can get him.
Chelsea’s former player is unyielding that Rice will wind up at Stamford Scaffold from here on out.
While talking about Rice’s future, Johnson told GGRecon: “I don’t want him to [leave West Ham] but he needs to move if he wants to kick on in his career. I think he will end up at Chelsea because he has a soft spot for the club and he knows a number of the lads there. However, you can never know where he will go because he will have a lot of options.”