Major blow for Liverpool as Romano confirms transfer target has agreed to join Chelsea instead
A Liverpool midfield target is presently joining Premier League rival, Chelsea, as indicated by Fabrizio Romano.
The Reds are needing midfield fortifications, with Thiago Alcantara and loanee Arthur Melo having been tormented by wounds all through the mission, and Naby Keita and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain out of agreement in the summer.
Thus, Liverpool have been connected with any show of Jude Bellingham, Enzo Fernandez and Konrad Laimer lately.
In the mean time recently the Times guaranteed that Jurgen Klopp’s side were among a few teams keen on 18-year-old Brazilian midfielder Andrey Santos.
In any case, it appears to be the Reds have been censured by Santos, who has rather picked to play for Premier League rival Chelsea.
- Pep Guardiola attempted an extremely ambitious loan deal on the final day of the transfer window but was promptly denied.
- Erik ten Hag Issues an Alarm to Marcel Sabitzer Following Manchester United Transfer Link
- Manchester United’s stance on acquiring Marco Reus as the transfer window nears its close.
- ‘Blue is my favorite color,’ says Chelsea player despite reports he could leave the club this month.
- “Bruno Fernandes Issue Raised as Manchester United Urged to Rethink ‘World-Class’ Deal”
The writer Tweeted: “Chelsea have full verbal arrangement set up to sign Brazilian ability Andrey Santos, affirmed — last expense around €20m, individual terms concurred as well. #CFC
“Chelsea and Vasco will presently plan archives. Brought into the world in 2004, Andrey will be important for Chelsea abilities project. Here we go.”
Since Todd Boehly and Clearlake Capital took over Chelsea in May, the club have designated promising youthful players – an undeniable change in their transfer procedure.
Also, Santos is absolutely encouraging. He has flourished this season as a ball-winning focal midfielder.
The young person broke into the Vasco da Gama first team last year and has since established a major connection. This term Santos showed up in all contests, netting multiple times and winning four covers for Brazil’s Under-20s.