Injured Arsenal player confirms he’s now back in training
Arsenal foundation graduate Reiss Nelson has affirmed on Instagram that he is presently back in first group preparing.
Recently, Mikel Arteta affirmed that Nelson was harmed and would miss the possible 4-2 win over Leicester.
“He felt something in preparing, “We examined him, and the specialist accompanied terrible news. It’s a solid physical issue – ideally, he will be back soon.”
When inquired as to whether he knew when Nelson would be back, Arteta answered at that point: “Not yet. They need to do another test, and ideally, one week from now, we’ll have more data.”
- Tottenham boss Antonio Conte makes Man City and Liverpool comment after Leicester win
- Granit Xhaka sends classy message to Arsenal fans after they chant his name during Brentford win
- Manchester United player Scott McTominay facing suspension risk ahead of Man City clash
- Chelsea ‘likely’ to sanction January exit of defender they purposely kept in summer, as early favourites emerge for move
- “He can play central defender as well” – Mikel Arteta says 23-year-old versatile Arsenal star can help solve their growing injury concerns
- Mikel Arteta responds to new Ben White snub with message for Gareth Southgate
Nelson back in Arsenal preparing
Nelson had highlighted and scored for Arsenal group in pre-season and afterward made the seat for the Premier League opener against Crystal Palace.
The Athletic as of late guaranteed that Nelson ‘may be able to dazzle the Gunners manager this season, demonstrating that he will probably remain in north London.
Also, on his Instagram story, Nelson affirmed that he was presently back on the preparation pitch in front of the end of the week conflict with Fulham.
It very well may be a major season for Nelson at Arsenal, with Arteta searching for additional choices in wide regions this term.
Nicolas Pepe looks generally set to leave and keeping in mind that Pedro Neto is a key objective, if an arrangement isn’t possible with Wolves, Nelson could be able.
At any rate, he would expect to get gametime in the Europa League, on the off chance that he doesn’t leave on loan among now and the finish of the transfer window.
Injured Arsenal player confirms he’s now back in traini