Jürgen Klopp discovers a ‘rare positive’ for Liverpool, praising a fascinating new talent in particular.
Jürgen Klopp, the manager of Liverpool, is having a difficult time, but there have been some bright spots.
The 0-0 draw with Chelsea did nothing to boost his team’s confidence. Liverpool have yet to win a league game in 2023, but the German coach has identified a bright spot in teenage player Stefan Bajeti.
- Comparison of Manchester City’s wage bill with Manchester United and Liverpool FC supports Pep Guardiola’s argument.
- Cody Gakpo desires a Liverpool ‘accident’ and addresses a position shift in play following his transfer.
- Klopp describes Arthur in two words at Liverpool training right now.
- “Oleksandr Zinchenko Loses Temper and shoves Away Former Manchester City Teammates”
- Why “Pep Guardiola Surprised by Mikel Arteta’s Impact in Manchester City’s FA Cup Win Against Arsenal”
“There are not a lot of good things about the situation we are in, but obviously that opens doors and gaps and [creates] situations for young players,” Klopp said in the aftermath of the 0-0 draw at Anfield. “That is obviously one of the rare positive things and especially Stefan. ” I am not even sure the door was open but Stefan right through it and he was exceptional in this moment, I think that is clear. We have to be careful with him because he is really young. He got a yellow card and I am not sure it was entirely his fault to be honest [after Thiago’s pass] but he was still really good in the game. “Of course he got tired and every player is a risk when they are on a yellow and they get tired, so we didn’t want to take that. But he is doing really well.”
Bajeti’s future is bright, and there’s little question that he’ll figure into Klopp’s plans in the coming months. Liverpool will need to manage his minutes carefully and gradually incorporate him into the club, but it is evident that another real potential has been found.