Leandro Trossard price explained as Arsenal make move to sign Brighton star
Leandro Trossard transfer price revealed as Arsenal make bid to sign Brighton star Leandro Trossard is facing an unclear future at Brighton as he enters the final six months of his current contract with the Seagulls, with Arsenal making a move for the forward.
Edu is said to be in talks with Brighton about a transfer for the forward, who appears to have fallen out of favor under Roberto De Zerbi.
The Belgium international has seven goals and three assists in 16 Premier League appearances this season and is regarded as someone who can add depth to Arsenal’s roster. Mikel Arteta is looking for a winger this window after missing out on Mykhailo Mudryk. Chelsea stole Arsenal’s march to Ukraine star and completed an £88million deal to make him Graham Potter’s fifth signing this month.
- The ‘Outstanding’ Forgotten Player Who Holds the Key to Saving Millions for Edu and Arteta
- Jurgen Klopp Finally Unveils Reasons Behind Liverpool’s Decision to Not Sign Jude Bellingham, Moises Caicedo, and Romeo Lavia
- Erik ten Hag Admits Worrisome Update: Man Utd Cannot Afford to Sign New Striker
- Pep Guardiola Issues Warning to Manchester United Following Omar Berrada’s Appointment
- Arsenal Deploys Scouts to Monitor RB Leipzig’s Xavi Simons
Trossard’s current contract with Brighton expires in six months, but the club has the option to extend it for another 12 months. Tottenham are also thought to be interested in the player, with Antonio Conte making it clear that he wants to strengthen his team.
Trossard was left out of Brighton’s weekend win over Liverpool after his agent issued a statement demanding that his client be allowed to leave the club.
Arsenal sports director Edu Gaspar has already dealt with Brighton, sealing a £50 million deal to purchase Ben White from the Seagulls in 2021, while Spurs have recently done business with the south coast club after signing Yves Bissouma in the summer.
- Eden Hazard Opens Up: The Manager He Didn’t See Eye to Eye with During His Time at Chelsea
- New Footage Reveals Livid Jürgen Klopp Reaction, Possibly Explaining Early Liverpool Change Against Arsenal
- Chelsea Predicted XI Against Aston Villa: Mauricio Pochettino Explores Brand New System
- Mauricio Pochettino Denies Allegations of Disparaging Chelsea Players’ Quality
- Surprise Addition Joins Man Utd Training as Erik ten Hag Echoes Jonny Evans Decision
Spurs are believed to have verbally offered £12million for Trossard – which was rejected out of hand – while Arsenal are locked in talks over a deal of their own. But how much will the Gunners have to pay to land the Belgian?