Lisandro Martinez picks out two surprise names as he highlights Manchester United depth
Erik ten Witch has chosen a best team as of now, which has helped further develop results and exhibitions since the misfortune at Brentford.
Lisandro is in it, however Harry Maguire, alongside Shaw and van de Beek – and it is vital to note both have been harmed as well – have been on the edges.
Martinez hyped up Joined’s profundity, as well as the new exhibitions of focal cautious accomplice Raphael Varane.
- Comparison of Manchester City’s wage bill with Manchester United and Liverpool FC supports Pep Guardiola’s argument.
- Cody Gakpo desires a Liverpool ‘accident’ and addresses a position shift in play following his transfer.
- Klopp describes Arthur in two words at Liverpool training right now.
- “Oleksandr Zinchenko Loses Temper and shoves Away Former Manchester City Teammates”
- Why “Pep Guardiola Surprised by Mikel Arteta’s Impact in Manchester City’s FA Cup Win Against Arsenal”
Martinez on Shaw and van de Beek
Ten Hag may need to rotate his squad after the international break, with a frantic October ahead and it will be interesting to see how much gametime Maguire, Shaw, van de Beek and others get.
Shaw and Maguire have been named in the most recent England squad but will want to play more regularly with the World Cup coming up.
It might have been expected that van de Beek would play more under his former Ajax manager, but that has not been the case so far.
Christian Eriksen has come in and done the job we all hoped van de Beek would be able to carry out, improving with every passing game.
It will be an interesting period after the international break and the challenge for United and Ten Hag will be getting the same levels of performance when the lineup deviates from the current best eleven.