Man Utd now in ‘advanced talks’ with £43m star at Old Trafford
Manchester United have kept their expectations of landing Cody Gakpo as ‘dealings are now cutting-edge’ with the PSV Eindhoven star in front of a possible change to Old Trafford, transfer master Fabrizio Romano has told GiveMeSport.
Red Devils boss Erik ten Hag will be given the chance to reinforce his squad when the winter window really gets started at the turn of the year.
Manchester United have begun dealing with a move for Gakpo after the progressive system gave the go-ahead to go to the arranging table.
The report proposes the Red Fallen angels are in post position to dip for the PSV attacker regardless of extra interest coming from Newcastle United and Arsenal, while Real Madrid have likewise got their hands on certain criticism from scouts.
- Mauricio Pochettino Offers Insight into Chelsea’s Decision to Accept Offers for Ian Maatsen and Trevoh Chalobah
- Former Chelsea Star Criticizes Owner Todd Boehly, Delivers Scathing Assessment of Transfer Strategy.
- Chelsea’s Surprise Transfer Decision on Reece James as Real Madrid Considers Fresh Bid.
- After a breakdown in negotiations, Chelsea co-owner Todd Boehly demands an additional £50 million player be exiled.
- Eden Hazard’s Position on Chelsea Return Revealed as Club Considers Next Transfer Move.
Romano has uncovered that Gakpo stays a need focus for Manchester United, who are wanting to make a £43million bid when the transfer window returns after the Dutchman has been recognized as an optimal replacement for the withdrew Cristiano Ronaldo.
The 23-year-old has proactively conceded that he would think about a transition to Old Trafford, while PSV overseer of football Marcel Brands has guaranteed that the Eredivisie monsters are planning to offload their charm one month from now.
Everyday Express writer Ryan Taylor as of late let GiveMeSport know that a January bargain for Gakpo is ‘exceptionally realistic’.
What has Fabrizio Romano said about Gakpo?
The respected Italian journalist is aware that it is a different situation with Gakpo as productive discussions have been held.
Romano told GiveMeSport: “At the moment, for Kudus, they are not in advanced negotiations, including on the player side.
“But, with Gakpo, negotiations are already advanced on the player’s side but not between clubs, as of now.”