Manchester United chief jets off to open talks over top Ten Hag target amid price drop as Arsenal to launch a huge bid for Juventus star
Manchester United are set to hold talks over a final £35.5 million January signing – and are also looking to sign a top-tier striker this summer, Arsenal are ready to offer big money for a Juventus striker, and Tottenham are set to hold talks this week over a £39.9 million deal, according to Monday’s Euro Paper Talk.
Manchester United allegedly believes they can sign Denzel Dumfries this month, according to daring new allegations in the Italian media.
Erik ten Hag spent well over £200 million this summer on phase one of his United redevelopment.
And, with budgets a little tighter this month, his only signings this month have been the modest signings of Jack Butland and Wout Weghorst
According to rumors on Monday, Ten Hag is seeking to make some money by unloading three undesired stars.
According to sources in Italy, Ten Hag has been given a fantastic opportunity to sign a long-term target in Dumfries.
- Man Utd ‘Makes Contact’ with One of Europe’s Most Lethal Strikers as Ten Hag Seeks Hojlund Support, Valued at €17.5m
- Chelsea Faces Potential Humiliation as Agent Wins Award for Navigating Club into Significant Deal
- Arsenal hold ‘internal talks’ over move to sign 6ft 4in star, £43m in a deal could be agreed – Report
- Arsenal ‘Ready to Sell’ Mikel Arteta Favorite to Finance Three-player January Transfer List
- Manchester United Reportedly ‘Cancelling Transfer Agreement’ in January After Expressing Dissatisfaction”
Since he arrived at Old Trafford, the United manager has had the Dutch winger on his wish list.
However, with Inter demanding a prohibitive £53.2m (€60m) for his head, United have prioritized other areas.
However, according to Tuttomercatoweb, Inter has reduced their assessment to £35.5m (€40m).
And it appears that United does not want to pass on this opportunity.
As a result, football director John Murtough is apparently planning a trip to Italy to try to recruit him this month.
Bayern Munich is likewise on high alert as a result of the new pricing.
Dumfries, on the other hand, is apparently swayed by the Premier League and would be eager to relocate if a deal is reached.
Manchester United is planning to sign Victor Osimhen this summer.
Any agreement for Dumfries will most likely be United’s final January signing.
However, plans for the summer have already been made, and a new, big-name striker is their first priority.
Indeed, with Weghorst only on loan, our exclusive has looked into his chances of making the move permanent.
Osimhen, dubbed the “King of Europe,” has already scored 13 goals and set up four assists. from 17 games this season He is under contract with Naples until the summer of 2025, and the club is willing to pay up to £133 million (€150 million) for his services.
According to the report, United is ready to launch a bidding war for the star in order to persuade Napoli to sell this summer.
And they want a deal done right away, with Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentis prepared to ‘auction off’ the star.
- Chelsea Star Left with Egg on His Face as He ‘Forgets’ Previous Stint with Brighton During Victory
- Conor Gallagher Defies Mauricio Pochettino’s Instruction in Chelsea vs Brighton Clash
- Pep Guardiola Teases Mikel Arteta While Man City Fumes Over Referee Decision in Tottenham Draw
- Declan Rice’s Heartfelt Message on Social Media Revives Fond Memories for West Ham Fans
- Alexis Mac Allister Unveils Trigger for Conflict Between Nunez and Man City Boss”
Arsenal are planning a surprise bid to capture Juventus striker Dusan Vlahovic this week, with the Serbian striker nearing a return from injury. (From La Stampa)
Juventus may consider releasing Vlahovic if they can also sign Gabriel Magalhaes as part of the deal. (Calciomercato)
Leeds United are deliberating about their next move. After reports that they want Azzedine Ounahi in a £22 million deal as their next signing. (Fabrizio Romano) Formalized paraphrase
Barcelona and Inter Milan are negotiating a spectacular double trade. According to speculations, Marcelo Brozovic and Joaquin Correa will be replaced by Franck Kessie and Memphis Depay. (Sport)
Barcelona manager Xavi is ready to compete with Liverpool and Atletico Madrid for Wolves player Goncalo Guedes, who might leave on loan. (various)
Inter Milan have set a deadline of Wednesday for Milan Skriniar to sign a new contract or he will be sold immediately. (various)