Mason Mount fires precaution to Chelsea team-mates ahead of Man City game
Haaland joined City this summer and has scored an inconceivable 21 goals across his initial 15 Premier League games.
He has scored more first class goals than the whole Chelsea squad set up until this point this season, with the Blues having scored only multiple times.
American Boehly likewise terminated lead coach Thomas Tuchel in September, replacing him with Graham Potter.
City, in the mean time, are second in the league and have 11 additional points than Chelsea.
Pep Guardiola’s side have won four of the last five Premier League titles however are presently eight points behind pioneers Arsenal with a game close by.
- Jurgen Klopp’s ‘Not Fair’ Outburst Bangs Pep Guardiola as Liverpool Boss Takes a Stand
- Arsenal May Turn to ‘Unplayable’ Teen Who Scored Five in One Match
- Odegaard Sends Warning to Arsenal Teammates, Ignoring Arteta’s Complaints
- Interpreting Thiago Alcantara’s Injury Woes: Insights Into Liverpool’s Understanding of the £25M Signing
- 10 Years later; Manchester United Still Plagued by Three Persistent Issues Identified by David Moyes
Talking in front of Thursday’s conflict among Chelsea and City, Mount was tested about Haaland and told Sky Sports: ‘He’s a generally excellent player.
‘We’ve seen what he’s been doing in the league this season. It’s going to be tough.
‘We’re going to have to come together as a team, and it’s going to have to be the full XI to stop them.
‘It’s not just him – they have many good players. I feel like going into a game like this, you have to be aware of a player like that, but not solely focus on him.
‘We know he can be dangerous along with other [Man City] players so it’s going to be a tough game, it’s going to be an exciting game, these are the games that you want to play in.
‘They are pressured games that we need to dig in and get a good result.’
Asked if Haaland was one of the best forwards in world football at the moment, Mount added: ‘Strikers? Yeah.
‘I don’t think there’s probably anyone scoring as many goals as him right now or performing the way he is, so he has to be up there, yeah.’