Mbappe and Lewandowski embrace and joke after Poland star scores retaken penalty
Kylian Mbappe and Robert Lewandowski share nice exchange after Poland star scores retaken penalty in World Cup defeat against France
Mbappe’s France and Lewandowski’s Poland met in the Round of 16 at the Al Thumama Arena, with the two players netting for their particular nations.
It was France who proceeded to be triumphant as they won 3-1, with Mbappe getting a support and Lewandowski netting a comfort punishment late on.
Be that as it may, despite the distinction in results between the two, they shared a warm hug and momentarily messed around soon after the Poland striker got his retaken spot-kick.
Lewandowski got at the second hand as his blushes were saved by the referee requesting it be retaken because of France goalkeeper Hugo Lloris moving off his line before Lewandowski contacted the ball.
It was an image of good sportsmanship, with the two of them taking care of business for their nations on the world stage.
- Manchester United’s stance on acquiring Marco Reus as the transfer window nears its close.
- Oleksandr Zinchenko issues a caution to Manchester City supporters after losing his huff with former teammates.
- Comparison of Manchester City’s wage bill with Manchester United and Liverpool FC supports Pep Guardiola’s argument.
- Cody Gakpo desires a Liverpool ‘accident’ and addresses a position shift in play following his transfer.
- ‘Blue is my favorite color,’ says Chelsea player despite reports he could leave the club this month.
For Lewandowski, this is the second time he has had an endearing communication with perhaps of the best player on earth after a World Cup rout.
Lionel Messi censured the striker during the game when they as of late met, with the former disregarding a handshake from the last option, however they were all grins toward the end as Argentina proceeded to win 2-0.
Regardless of Lewandowski’s endeavors, Poland have now crashed out of the World Cup following their misfortune against the defending champs.
Olivier Giroud was available to give France the lead in the primary half, with his goal making him the most elevated goalscorer ever for Les Bleus.
Mbappe then added their second in the 74th moment, prior to twisting a great strike into the upper right corner later on to seal the win, with his endeavors seeing him outperform Cristiano Ronaldo for World Cup goals.
Poland were granted a punishment before long and regardless of missing his unique endeavor, Lewandowski switched the retake over completely to lessen the deficiency.