Mikel Arteta has announced the signing of a new Arsenal player whom he had desired for long
The Gunners have been connected with numerous players this transfer window, and many fans are hopeful that Mikel Arteta would sign a number of them.
Leandro Trossard is the latest player to join the Arsenal revolution, as the former Brighton star will bring much-needed depth to the Gunners’ assault, and fans have now welcomed a new addition.
Kiwior is a player that Arsenal has been interested in for some time, and after a few days of negotiations, the Gunners agreed to bring Kiwior to the Emirates in a deal that has cost the club £20 million
And now that the exceptional young defender has completed his move to the Emirates, Arteta has opened up and confessed that he is exactly the type of left-side centre-back that the club was looking for.
- Man Utd ‘Makes Contact’ with One of Europe’s Most Lethal Strikers as Ten Hag Seeks Hojlund Support, Valued at €17.5m
- Chelsea Faces Potential Humiliation as Agent Wins Award for Navigating Club into Significant Deal
- Arsenal hold ‘internal talks’ over move to sign 6ft 4in star, £43m in a deal could be agreed – Report
- Arsenal ‘Ready to Sell’ Mikel Arteta Favorite to Finance Three-player January Transfer List
- Manchester United Reportedly ‘Cancelling Transfer Agreement’ in January After Expressing Dissatisfaction”
“It’s fantastic that Jakub is joining us,” Arteta stated.
“He’s a young versatile defender who has showed enormous potential and qualities with Spezia in Serie A, and also at international level with Poland.
“Jakub is a player who will provide our defensive unit strength and quality.”
We haven’t seen much of the youngster, but we are confident that he will impress – Arsenal’s recent transfer activity demonstrates that they are hunting for excellent players.
the young man has a long way to go before he can be a regular starter at the club – but we are all excited to see just what he manages at Arsenal