Mikel Arteta hoping to complete £16m Arsenal transfer within three weeks
Arsenal are purportedly hoping to sign Joao Felix from Atletico Madrid before the January transfer window closes.
Arsenal hoping to sign the 23-year-old loan for the rest of the time.
Obviously, the Gunners should pay a £13 million credit expense to the Spanish club and the player will order wages of around £3 million.
The Portuguese international has ascended to the highest point of Mikel Arteta’s shopping list this month and the Arsenal manager is quick to finish his marking before the January window closes.
Arsenal are right now battling for the Premier League title and they could surely utilize a quality forward like Felix. Star striker Gabriel Jesus is at present sidelined with a physical issue and the Gunners need to acquire fortifications this month.
- The ‘Outstanding’ Forgotten Player Who Holds the Key to Saving Millions for Edu and Arteta
- Jurgen Klopp Finally Unveils Reasons Behind Liverpool’s Decision to Not Sign Jude Bellingham, Moises Caicedo, and Romeo Lavia
- Erik ten Hag Admits Worrisome Update: Man Utd Cannot Afford to Sign New Striker
- Pep Guardiola Issues Warning to Manchester United Following Omar Berrada’s Appointment
- Arsenal Deploys Scouts to Monitor RB Leipzig’s Xavi Simons
Felix has had a frustrating season with Atletico Madrid up until this point and he has begun only 6 league games for them. In any case, the 23-year-old has 4 goals and 3 assists that time and he could end up being a valuable expansion for the Gunners.
Regardless of his concerns at Atletico Madrid, he figured out how to intrigue during the World Cup with Portugal and there is no question that he could be a significant player for Arsenal during the last part of the time.
The player not entirely settled to get his vocation in the groove again with customary football and the open door to exhibit his quality in the Premier League is probably going to be an appealing choice for the player.
Moreover, the Portuguese international can play anyplace across the front three and his adaptability will be a special reward for the London club.