New player linked, report claims Man Utd now want ‘unbelievable’ £34m attacking midfielder
The Red Devils are presently purportedly looking at up a transition to sign capable Napoli midfielder Eljif Elmas in the summer window.
Manchester United are presently the club showing the most interest in marking the 22-year-old this summer.
The 39-covered North Macedonia international is a genuine ability. He’s a going after midfielder in terms of professional career yet he can likewise work in a more conventional focal midfield job and, surprisingly, on the left wing.
Erik ten Hag has tended to his focal midfield shortcomings by marking Casemiro. The following thing on his plan will be to present a top-class to Old Trafford. Also, it appears to be like the Dutchman is quick to add more contest to his going after midfield positions too…
- Manchester United’s stance on acquiring Marco Reus as the transfer window nears its close.
- Oleksandr Zinchenko issues a caution to Manchester City supporters after losing his huff with former teammates.
- Comparison of Manchester City’s wage bill with Manchester United and Liverpool FC supports Pep Guardiola’s argument.
- Cody Gakpo desires a Liverpool ‘accident’ and addresses a position shift in play following his transfer.
- ‘Blue is my favorite color,’ says Chelsea player despite reports he could leave the club this month.
- Klopp describes Arthur in two words at Liverpool training right now.
TMW figure that few European clubs are following the Napoli star – ‘over all Manchester United’.
Elmas is a genuine ability, that is extremely obvious to see. He packed away seven goals and six aids 46 games for Napoli last season.
The Napoli star has outstanding specialized capacity and has fabulous vision that, joined with his strategy, makes him perhaps of the best youthful footballer in the game. In 37 Serie An appearances last season, he made 21.5 passes on normal per game and recorded a noteworthy fulfillment pace of 87.8%.
Napoli esteem Elmas at around €40 million (£34 million), as per Macedonian distribution Slobodenpecat. He has been depicted as ‘inconceivable’ and ‘North Macedonia’s precious stone’ by the Guardian.
We imagine that Eljif Elmas would be an astonishing expansion for Manchester United. Furthermore, £34 million appears to be a truly sensible expense to pay for the Napoli diva, taking into account his ability and undoubted potential.