New player linked, report claims Man Utd now want ‘unbelievable’ £34m attacking midfielder
The Red Devils are presently purportedly looking at up a transition to sign capable Napoli midfielder Eljif Elmas in the summer window.
Manchester United are presently the club showing the most interest in marking the 22-year-old this summer.
The 39-covered North Macedonia international is a genuine ability. He’s a going after midfielder in terms of professional career yet he can likewise work in a more conventional focal midfield job and, surprisingly, on the left wing.
Erik ten Hag has tended to his focal midfield shortcomings by marking Casemiro. The following thing on his plan will be to present a top-class to Old Trafford. Also, it appears to be like the Dutchman is quick to add more contest to his going after midfield positions too…
- Eden Hazard Opens Up: The Manager He Didn’t See Eye to Eye with During His Time at Chelsea
- The ‘Outstanding’ Forgotten Player Who Holds the Key to Saving Millions for Edu and Arteta
- 1xBet ambassador received 3 Grammy nominations
- New Footage Reveals Livid Jürgen Klopp Reaction, Possibly Explaining Early Liverpool Change Against Arsenal
- Chelsea Predicted XI Against Aston Villa: Mauricio Pochettino Explores Brand New System
- Mauricio Pochettino Denies Allegations of Disparaging Chelsea Players’ Quality
TMW figure that few European clubs are following the Napoli star – ‘over all Manchester United’.
Elmas is a genuine ability, that is extremely obvious to see. He packed away seven goals and six aids 46 games for Napoli last season.
The Napoli star has outstanding specialized capacity and has fabulous vision that, joined with his strategy, makes him perhaps of the best youthful footballer in the game. In 37 Serie An appearances last season, he made 21.5 passes on normal per game and recorded a noteworthy fulfillment pace of 87.8%.
Napoli esteem Elmas at around €40 million (£34 million), as per Macedonian distribution Slobodenpecat. He has been depicted as ‘inconceivable’ and ‘North Macedonia’s precious stone’ by the Guardian.
We imagine that Eljif Elmas would be an astonishing expansion for Manchester United. Furthermore, £34 million appears to be a truly sensible expense to pay for the Napoli diva, taking into account his ability and undoubted potential.