Phil Jones is ‘KICKED OUT of Man United’s dressing room at Carrington to make space for Erik ten Hag’s new signings’
As the injury-prone defender is snubbed AGAIN during his blighted Red Devils career
The Red Devils’ first-group preparing office at Carrington is intended to oblige something like 24 players and has been at most extreme limit following Manchester United’s mid year spending binge.
Also, undesirable focus back Jones is repoRoom at Carrington has pressed since the appearances of playmaker Christian Eriksen, ex-Real Madrid star Casemiro, goalkeeper Martin Dubravka, Jones’ changing area censure uncovers the distance away the 30-year-old is from Ten Hag’s first-group plans, having attempted to cut out customary minutes in late seasons.
- Tottenham boss Antonio Conte makes Man City and Liverpool comment after Leicester win
- Granit Xhaka sends classy message to Arsenal fans after they chant his name during Brentford win
- Manchester United player Scott McTominay facing suspension risk ahead of Man City clash
- Chelsea ‘likely’ to sanction January exit of defender they purposely kept in summer, as early favourites emerge for move
- “He can play central defender as well” – Mikel Arteta says 23-year-old versatile Arsenal star can help solve their growing injury concerns
The former England international has just played multiple times for Manchester United in his last four missions at the club and showed up in two years in January as the Red Devils lost 1-0 to Wolves.
Ten Hag’s side host Arsenal at Old Trafford on Sunday following three progressive wins against Liverpool, Southampton and Leicester.left-back Tyrell Malacia and former Ajax pair Antony and Lisandro Martinez. repotedly one of the losses from United’s changing area clear out, denoting one more blow in his doomed vocation at Old Trafford.
Third-decision left-back Brandon Williams, 20-year-old Teden Mengi and individual focus half Axel Tuanzebe have additionally been told to gather their sacks and drop down the hall to the under-23 evolving room,
Former Ajax lead trainer Ten Hag made six new augmentations to the Red Devils’ crew this mid year following his arrangement in April.