Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang answers to Chelsea transfer and makes demands clear
Chelsea have made Aubameyang their top objective as Thomas Tuchel hopes to supplant Timo Werner and Romelu Lukaku, with Barcelona expecting to offer to chop down their compensation bill
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is supposedly prepared to join Chelsea after the Blues presented a proposal to get him from Barcelona.
Aubameyang, 33, just joined the La Liga goliaths in the January transfer window, yet the appearance of Robert Lewandowski will cut his game time considerably. With Barcelona likewise expecting to raise assets to ease their monetary issues, the striker has turned into a superb possibility to be continued.
Chelsea have arisen as an unexpected objective for the previous Arsenal commander, with Thomas Tuchel looking for going after initiates. The German has permitted Timo Werner and Romelu Lukaku to leave this summer, with another choice front and center his primary need as the summer window slows down.
Aubameyang has in practically no time turned into their top objective, with Tuchel quick to rejoin with his previous Borussia Dortmund player. The Blues took their action on Friday, presenting an authority proposition to Barca.
As indicated by Sport, Aubameyang would approve of ‘leaving Camp Nou after Chelsea offered him a three-year contract with an expanded compensation. He is trusting that the arrangement will be settled between the two clubs.
Chelsea are said to have gone ‘all on a mission’ to sign Aubameyang, with Tuchel getting by and by involved to take care of business. Aubayemang had been hesitant to get back to the Premier League, yet the Blues manager has assisted with defeating his questions.
He has additionally been drawn in by the agreement being offered, and that implies he can resign at the most significant level. A blend of that arrangement, in addition to his carefulness over a possible diminishing in game time is said to have now seen his head turn.
- Mauricio Pochettino Offers Insight into Chelsea’s Decision to Accept Offers for Ian Maatsen and Trevoh Chalobah
- Former Chelsea Star Criticizes Owner Todd Boehly, Delivers Scathing Assessment of Transfer Strategy.
- Chelsea’s Surprise Transfer Decision on Reece James as Real Madrid Considers Fresh Bid.
- After a breakdown in negotiations, Chelsea co-owner Todd Boehly demands an additional £50 million player be exiled.
- Eden Hazard’s Position on Chelsea Return Revealed as Club Considers Next Transfer Move.
- Arsenal Star Raises Questions About Future with Gunners Following Bold Admission by Arteta.
A potential hindrance is that Barca are hesitant to sell Aubameyang, however an exit is required assuming they are to enlist Jules Kounde. Chelsea have offered an expense of £16million in addition to Marcos Alonso trying to finish a move for the striker.
The Blues are hurrying to come to a concurrence with Barca before the finish of the window. The Blaugrana face Real Sociedad on Sunday night, with Aubameyang set to be among the substitutes, however supervisor Xavi wouldn’t be attracted on Chelsea’s transition to get him.
“There is a market that finishes on August 31 and we will witness what will. Neither Aubameyang nor Memphis [Depay] have left and tomorrow we will want to utilize them. Auba could be significant against Real Sociedad, however we will see the conditions,” he said.
“On the off chance that there is a proposal for any of them, we’ll perceive the way the crew ends up being. Presently the need is to enroll Kounde. Kounde is preparing all around well. He’s perfect with the ball. I think we marked an excellent player. Presently we want to offer a few players to enlist him.”
Chelsea, in the interim, will head out to Leeds United and Tuchel is supposed to go on with Kai Havertz and Raheem Sterling front and center. The Blues have scored three goals in their two games up to this point this season, however none of those have been scored by one of their going after players.