Pogba held hostage by two gunmen in Turin, France

Pogba held hostage by two gunmen in Turin, France

PAUL POGBA was kept locked down by two hooded shooters as a component of a £11million shakedown plot coordinated by his own sibling, the former Manchester United footballer has told police.

The Juventus star, 29, said Mathias Pogba, 32, and his partners needed the cash for ‘security administrations’ extending back 13 years.

At one phase the pack are said to have blamed Pogba for ‘asking a witch expert’ to project an underhanded spell in Pogba’s companion and France colleague, Kylian Mbappe — something he denies.

Pogba said the group had been undermining him for a very long time. Demonstrations of terrorizing were completed in Manchester in April, and later in Turin.

‘He claims to the police that he perceived his sibling, Mathias Pogba, among the suspects,’ said a source. The group are likewise said to have taken Pogba to a level in the Paris suburb of Lagny-sur-Marne, where he grew up, toward the finish of March. There, they blamed Pogba for not aiding them monetarily since he turned into an expert.


Trending News


The two equipped men let Pogba know that they ‘safeguarded him cautiously’ since he was 13, including during two spells at United, the remainder of which finished this summer.

During police interviews, Pogba said he had forever been near his cherished, lifelong companions and aided them out monetarily when he could. However, in January he pulled one from his home in Manchester in the wake of finding that the unidentified man had utilized Pogba’s charge card to take £170,000.

Mathias Pogba took to virtual entertainment this end of the week to secure ‘hazardous disclosures’ about his sibling

Like our Facebook page     Follow us on our telegram group 

Join our Telegram channel    Join our Facebook group  

Pogba held hostage by two gunmen in Turin, France

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Next Post

 Tottenham Hotspur boss Antonio Conte slams 25-year-old star's antics in the second half against Nottingham Forest 

Mon Aug 29 , 2022
Tottenham Hotspur boss Antonio Conte hammers 25-year-old star’s jokes in the final part against Nottingham Forest @xAlfieTHFC pic.twitter.com/1SG3WD0wFf — Follow @xAlfieTHFC (@coysalfie) August 28, 2022 Tottenham Hotspur manager Antonio Conte has cautioned Richarlison not to rehash his showing-off shenanigans from the game against Nottingham Forest. Prods kept up with their unbeaten beginning […]