Premier League star ‘expelled’ from training over ‘perspective’ problems amid Tottenham, Arsenal interest
According to rumours, Brighton striker Leandro Trossard has been sidelined from first-team training due to interest from Tottenham and Arsenal.
The Belgian international has been in superb form for the Seagulls this season, recording seven goals and two assists in 16 Premier League games.
As a result, Tottenham, Arsenal, Manchester United, and Liverpool are all rumored to be interested in signing the Brighton attacker during the winter transfer window.
- Eden Hazard Opens Up: The Manager He Didn’t See Eye to Eye with During His Time at Chelsea
- The ‘Outstanding’ Forgotten Player Who Holds the Key to Saving Millions for Edu and Arteta
- 1xBet ambassador received 3 Grammy nominations
- New Footage Reveals Livid Jürgen Klopp Reaction, Possibly Explaining Early Liverpool Change Against Arsenal
- Chelsea Predicted XI Against Aston Villa: Mauricio Pochettino Explores Brand New System
However, a recent source limited it down to just the two north London rivals, with Spurs’ interest being ‘real’ and Arsenal’monitoring developments’.
Liverpool and Manchester United are said to have become ‘irritated’ by the amount of information being leaked about their interest, while Tottenham are said to have made a’verbal offer’.
De “Leandro Trossard isn’t on the list for the upcoming game,” revealed De Zerbi. When he realized he wasn’t going to play in the last game, he left the session without notifying me. I told him I didn’t like his demeanor.”
Trossard stated in September that he wants “to depart” if a good opportunity “arises” in the January transfer window.
“Our coach did depart for Chelsea recently, but rumors about me following him makes no sense,” Trossard told Het Nieuwsblad.
“If the possibility presents itself, I would like to go. But I’d rather play than sit on the bench.”
Last week, The Athletic questioned De Zerbi if Trossard was affected by conjecture.
“Without these characteristics, then they can’t play with me.”