Premier League star ‘expelled’ from training over ‘perspective’ problems amid Tottenham, Arsenal interest
According to rumours, Brighton striker Leandro Trossard has been sidelined from first-team training due to interest from Tottenham and Arsenal.
The Belgian international has been in superb form for the Seagulls this season, recording seven goals and two assists in 16 Premier League games.
As a result, Tottenham, Arsenal, Manchester United, and Liverpool are all rumored to be interested in signing the Brighton attacker during the winter transfer window.
- Mykhailo Mudryk Sends a Clear Message to Mauricio Pochettino Ahead of Chelsea’s Clash with Bournemouth
- Mauricio Pochettino Offers Insight into Chelsea’s Decision to Accept Offers for Ian Maatsen and Trevoh Chalobah
- Erik ten Hag’s Controversial Response Regarding Manchester United and Brighton’s Transfer Spending
- Mikel Arteta praised Gabriel Jesus, whom he claimed “changed the world for Arsenal last season”
- Four Arsenal Players Face Make-or-Break Period With Three Months to Salvage Their Careers or Face Uncertain Futures
However, a recent source limited it down to just the two north London rivals, with Spurs’ interest being ‘real’ and Arsenal’monitoring developments’.
Liverpool and Manchester United are said to have become ‘irritated’ by the amount of information being leaked about their interest, while Tottenham are said to have made a’verbal offer’.
De “Leandro Trossard isn’t on the list for the upcoming game,” revealed De Zerbi. When he realized he wasn’t going to play in the last game, he left the session without notifying me. I told him I didn’t like his demeanor.”
Trossard stated in September that he wants “to depart” if a good opportunity “arises” in the January transfer window.
“Our coach did depart for Chelsea recently, but rumors about me following him makes no sense,” Trossard told Het Nieuwsblad.
“If the possibility presents itself, I would like to go. But I’d rather play than sit on the bench.”
Last week, The Athletic questioned De Zerbi if Trossard was affected by conjecture.
“Without these characteristics, then they can’t play with me.”