Reece James sends two words to Mykhailo Mudryk after training with him for the first time
The pair exercised together for the first time yesterday, as the 22-year-old completed his first session as a Blue.
The winger was photographed warming up with the rest of the group ahead of the big game against Liverpool this weekend.
Mudryk, on the other hand, was eager to seize the first opportunity he had to impress his new teammates following his hurried move to Stamford Bridge.
- Chelsea Cryptic Team News Hints Amid Mauricio Pochettino’s Two Changes for Brighton Clash
- Jurgen Klopp mocks Todd Boehly in brutal takedown after controversial suggestion
- David de Gea reacts with a cryptic tweet after Erik ten Hag loses to Newcastle
- Bruno Fernandes Expresses His Sentiments on Andre Onana Following the Latest Man Utd Nightmare
- Premier League’s top ten best defenders 2023
The Ukrainian appeared to be on his way to league leaders Arsenal, who are looking to fine-tune their team for the title run-in in the second half of the season.
However, he was introduced to his new fans across the capital, amid the 1-0 victory over Palace and tributes to Gianluca Viall.
After his first practice as a Blue, he took to Instagram to make his much-anticipated first post since joining the side.
“Welcome brother,” James said quickly.
The England international was also enjoying his first training session with the team after suffering an injury in the first game back against Bournemouth.
The encounter right after Christmas was his first since the injury that kept him out of the World Cup, but he only lasted a little more than 45 minutes before being ruled out for another few weeks.