Senior duo left out of Liverpool Champions League squad as Jurgen Klopp gets angry question
Liverpool leave out two senior players from Champions League team
Oxlade-Chamberlain has been sidelined since mid-July with a hamstring issue endured during the pre-season visit in Singapore while Keita has missed the last four games with a muscle issue that has required expert evaluation.
- ‘Kulusevski even came out’ – Alasdair Gold reveals shocking ‘behind the scenes’ Spurs info
- Champions League Ranking: UCL Teams Are Ranked According to Their Chances of Winning
- Ballon d’Or 2022: Ranking the top 5 favorites – September 2022
- Harry Kane breaks silence on ‘brilliant’ Richarlison’s start to life at Tottenham
- Armando Broja’s Champions League Chelsea squad snub explained ahead of Dinamo Zagreb opener
Liverpool start their Champions League campaign on Wednesday at Napoli, with the early completion to the gathering stage meaning their last game happens at home to the Italians on November 1.
Furthermore, that both Oxlade-Chamberlain and Keita have been discarded shows nor is probably going to highlight intensely for the Reds before the season stops for the World Cup on November 12.
Jurgen Klopp given irate inquiry
Liverpool’s uneven Premier League campaign went on with a goalless draw at neighbors Everton on Saturday.
Darwin Nunez, Luis Diaz and Mohamed Salah all struck the woodwork yet there was to be no leap forward as the Reds needed to make due with a point. The outcome implies Jurgen Klopp’s side have won just two of their initial six first class games this term.
However, there was bounty that slipped by everyone’s notice or unnoticed during the hour and a half at Goodison, as Ian Doyle investigates – including Jurgen Klopp being sent a furious inquiry by one of the home allies.