The 22 year old target has began house hunting for Man Utd move after ‘agreeing five-year contract’
Manchester United target Antony has apparently currently begun house hunting in the city in the wake of concurring terms with the 13-time Premier League champions
Wantaway Ajax star Antony is as of now house hunting in Manchester subsequent to concurring a five-year contract with Erik ten Hag’s side, as per reports.
Antony has been on Manchester United’s radar all through the summer. Ten Hag needs a get-together with the Brazilian who scored 12 goals and gave 10 helps under him at Ajax last term. The Red Devils saw a £72.3million bid dismissed by the Dutch bosses last week, projecting uncertainty over a move.
United are set to return with one more offered worth £76million, ascending to £80million, for Antony today (24th August). The 22-year-old is quick to move to Old Trafford, and after successfully taking to the streets and missing their game against Sparta Rotterdam on Sunday, he has now turned in a transfer demand.
- Manchester United’s stance on acquiring Marco Reus as the transfer window nears its close.
- Oleksandr Zinchenko issues a caution to Manchester City supporters after losing his huff with former teammates.
- Comparison of Manchester City’s wage bill with Manchester United and Liverpool FC supports Pep Guardiola’s argument.
- Cody Gakpo desires a Liverpool ‘accident’ and addresses a position shift in play following his transfer.
- ‘Blue is my favorite color,’ says Chelsea player despite reports he could leave the club this month.
- Klopp describes Arthur in two words at Liverpool training right now.
It is perceived that the previous Sao Paulo man has concurred individual terms on a five-year contract with United until 2027. The report likewise guarantees that Antony’s delegates are as of now keeping watch for a house in the Manchester region fully expecting his transition to Old Trafford.
All that is passed on to accomplish for the 13-time Premier League champions is to concur an arrangement with Ajax. That could be made simpler by Antony’s ongoing position
The Athletic add that the player’s delegates have stayed in London to get it over the line, giving expectation that the summer-long transfer adventure could before long be at an end. With an arrangement for Antony presently close, United’s accounted for inspired by PSV star Cody Gakpo has cooled as they center around fixing the Brazilian’s mark.
Talking about his future to De Telegraaf last week, Antony indicated a potential create some distance from the club. He said: “What I can say is that I need to come to the best choice with my family, colleagues and Ajax, which is great for everybody. Eventually, God decides my future.”
Inquired as to whether he could ensure his visit with the Eredivisie club, he added: “No, in all honestly, I can’t.”