The Gunners closing in on France international after Mikel Arteta promises to strengthen the team in January
During his public interview on Thursday, Arteta tended to the January window by saying through the Autonomous: “We will be dynamic and dynamic means we are hoping to fortify the team.
“This squad actually doesn’t have the advantage of not boosting each and every window. We need to do that since it’s really significant however at that point we need to get the right profile. It must be the right player to take us to a higher level.”
- Pep Guardiola attempted an extremely ambitious loan deal on the final day of the transfer window but was promptly denied.
- Erik ten Hag Issues an Alarm to Marcel Sabitzer Following Manchester United Transfer Link
- Manchester United’s stance on acquiring Marco Reus as the transfer window nears its close.
- ‘Blue is my favorite color,’ says Chelsea player despite reports he could leave the club this month.
- “Bruno Fernandes Issue Raised as Manchester United Urged to Rethink ‘World-Class’ Deal”
Arsenal have ended up in a title battle with Man City this season and with the Manchester club having an exceptionally impressive squad, wounds, for example, the one to Gabriel Jesus could really influence the Gunners’ possibilities lifting the title; thusly, new faces will be required in January.
Arsenal are presently pushing to sign Juventus and France star Adrien Rabiot in January to reinforce their midfield either for the last part of this mission or next season.
The French international’s agreement expires in Turin toward the finish of the time, importance clubs beyond Italy can move toward the 27-year-old from January onwards over a free transfer the following summer.
Juventus could likewise sell the midfielder at a slice cost one month from now to abstain from losing him for no good reason in the summer and Arsenal could jump on that a potential open door.