The wife of Arsenal’s new signing who was the ‘Queen of Twerking,’ offers a message to Arsenal fans following his transfer.
Kiwior, a 22-year-old Polish defender, has joined Arsenal from Serie A side Spezia on a contract until 2027.
Kiwior made 43 appearances for his former club before joining Arsenal, and he played in all of Poland’s matches at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
With the Gunners leading the Premier League title battle this season, Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has been eager to strengthen his squad before the transfer window closes.
Kiwior’s partner, Claudia Kowalczyk, has already shared her excitement by posting the message of “London, I’m ready” alongside a photo of herself on her Instagram.
Kowalczyk said she ‘appreciated’ the kind words shared with her from fans, and she was also “so proud” of her husband’s move to the current Premier League leaders.
“Thank you for all for your messages. I can’t reply to everyone, but I really appreciate it,” she wrote on her Instagram Stories.
- Mykhailo Mudryk Sends a Clear Message to Mauricio Pochettino Ahead of Chelsea’s Clash with Bournemouth
- Erik ten Hag’s Controversial Response Regarding Manchester United and Brighton’s Transfer Spending
- Mikel Arteta praised Gabriel Jesus, whom he claimed “changed the world for Arsenal last season”
- Four Arsenal Players Face Make-or-Break Period With Three Months to Salvage Their Careers or Face Uncertain Futures
- Former Chelsea Player Claims He Wasn’t Utilized Properly and Now Thrives as a Key Player for a Prominent European Club
Kowalczyk has 56.7k Instagram followers and has published explicit photographs and videos of her twerking excursions.
She proudly states in her bio that she was a semi-finalist at the 2018 European Twerk Championship and that she won the 2017 Queen of Twerking Competition in Germany.
Following Kiwior’s transfer to Arsenal, Arteta lauded the “versatile” Pole for demonstrating his “great potential” for club and country.
“He’s a young dynamic defender who has demonstrated enormous potential and qualities with Spezia in Serie A, as well as at international level with Poland,” he stated.
“Jakub is a player who will offer our defensive unit strength and quality. We are delighted to welcome Jakub and his family to Arsenal and look forward to working with them.”