The world-class midfielder is “extremely close” to signing a massive £290,000-per-week contract with Chelsea.
Chelsea may have more positive news to share on the future of midfielder N’Golo Kante.
We all know that Kante is one of the best holding midfielders in the world, and he has been fantastic for Chelsea since you arrived from Leicester City a few years ago.
His contract with the Blues expires at the end of the season, and there has been much talk regarding his current situation at Stamford Bridge, with ties to the likes of PSG, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Barcelona, and even Arsenal.
Chelsea do not want to lose him, as has been said numerous times in the media, and have offered him a deal worth around £290,000 per week. However, according to rumors, he rejected the terms because the contract’s length is not what he desires, and he is currently contemplating his future with the club.
- Pep Guardiola attempted an extremely ambitious loan deal on the final day of the transfer window but was promptly denied.
- Erik ten Hag Issues an Alarm to Marcel Sabitzer Following Manchester United Transfer Link
- Manchester United’s stance on acquiring Marco Reus as the transfer window nears its close.
- ‘Blue is my favorite color,’ says Chelsea player despite reports he could leave the club this month.
- “Bruno Fernandes Issue Raised as Manchester United Urged to Rethink ‘World-Class’ Deal”
However, the Telegraph reports that Chelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante is close to extending his contract in west London.
According to reports, the Frenchman has signed to a new deal with the club and is pleased with the parameters put out.
Any club would be fortunate to have Kante – he is Kante!
When you have individuals like this – so humble and professional – you need leaders like this in the locker room, and he is a leader on the field.
He is a man who belongs at Chelsea, and the fans will be overjoyed that he is close to signing a new contract with the club.