Thiago provides answers on which team is iconic in the premier League
Thiago, a Liverpool player, recently gave an excellent response when asked why he chose to join the Reds.
Thiago arrived in Merseyside following a trophy-laden spell with German giants Bayern Munich. Thiago scored 31 goals and assisted 37 times in 237 appearances with the Bavarians.
With Bayern, the Spaniard won 17 trophies. Thiago, on the other hand, desired a fresh challenge in his career after his successful stint. He believed that no other club in the Premier League had a better project than the Reds. Speaking to BT Sport, Thiago said (via LiverpoolEcho):
- Chelsea Star Left with Egg on His Face as He ‘Forgets’ Previous Stint with Brighton During Victory
- Conor Gallagher Defies Mauricio Pochettino’s Instruction in Chelsea vs Brighton Clash
- Pep Guardiola Teases Mikel Arteta While Man City Fumes Over Referee Decision in Tottenham Draw
- Declan Rice’s Heartfelt Message on Social Media Revives Fond Memories for West Ham Fans
- Alexis Mac Allister Unveils Trigger for Conflict Between Nunez and Man City Boss”
“For sure it was a big decision, the German league is awesome but we were winning for eight years in a row but come on, we need something more challenging and the biggest one in that moment was Premier League. Which other teams were more iconic in the Premier League? Which one is a better project, better coach and Liverpool was perfect for that.
It was a match from the first day.” When Thiago joined the club in 2020, Jurgen Klopp said: “Absolutely great. I’m really happy that it finally worked out and we could just do it. I know all the people at Bayern wanted to keep him desperately. That’s normal and understandable because he played an important role, in the last season as well. He just was ready for a new challenge and he decided for us.”
- Chelsea Cryptic Team News Hints Amid Mauricio Pochettino’s Two Changes for Brighton Clash
- Jurgen Klopp mocks Todd Boehly in brutal takedown after controversial suggestion
- David de Gea reacts with a cryptic tweet after Erik ten Hag loses to Newcastle
- Bruno Fernandes Expresses His Sentiments on Andre Onana Following the Latest Man Utd Nightmare
- Premier League’s top ten best defenders 2023
On January 21, Liverpool will play Chelsea in the Premier League. Jurgen Klopp will be managing his 1,000th professional game. He has taken command of Mainz 270 times and Borussia Dortmund 319 times, respectively.
Klopp’s 411th game in charge of the Merseyside club will be against the Blues.
“I have done the job I love for the clubs I love, I am blessed, 100 per cent. That’s what I feel.”
He further added:
“This week people told me that it [the 1,000th game] will happen. It keeps coming up, then [I thought about] the start at Mainz, the start at Dortmund, the start here… When you come in, you never know how it will go and I was really lucky with all the things that happened.”