‘This is one to watch’: Fabrizio Romano figures Arsenal could proceed to sign £40m PL star in January
Before the World Cup began, the Gunners’ need as far as fortifying their squad was to get another wide player and a focal midfielder. Be that as it may, after Gabriel Jesus’ physical issue, Edu and Mikel Arteta could need to jump into the market for another striker.
Romano, nonetheless, feels a move for Tielemans might in any case be on the cards.
Fabrizio Romano figures Arsenal could take action to sign Youri Tielemans in January
Tielemans has been connected with a transition to Arsenal starting from the beginning of this current year.
- Man Utd ‘Makes Contact’ with One of Europe’s Most Lethal Strikers as Ten Hag Seeks Hojlund Support, Valued at €17.5m
- Chelsea Faces Potential Humiliation as Agent Wins Award for Navigating Club into Significant Deal
- Arsenal hold ‘internal talks’ over move to sign 6ft 4in star, £43m in a deal could be agreed – Report
- Arsenal ‘Ready to Sell’ Mikel Arteta Favorite to Finance Three-player January Transfer List
- Manchester United Reportedly ‘Cancelling Transfer Agreement’ in January After Expressing Dissatisfaction”
The Belgian, who joined Leicester from Monaco for £40 million following an effective credit spell in 2019 has entered the last year of his agreement.
He’ll have under a half year staying this time one week from now, and the winter window will be Leicester’s last an open door to bring in some cash off him. If they don’t, he’ll leave free of charge in the summer.
Romano has uncovered that Arsenal have Tielemans on their rundown and the Belgian remaining parts especially appreciated at the club. He accepts this connection is one to watch out for as Arsenal could take a late action to sign him – very much like they attempted to do the previous summer.
The columnist told GiveMeSport: “Tielemans has forever been on the rundown at Arsenal, he has forever been valued. They generally had his name on their rundown.
“Right now, there are no discussions with Leicester, yet I think this is one to watch because in the summer, Arsenal showed up in the last days to attempt to move toward Leicester for Tielemans, then they did likewise with Aston Estate for Douglas Luiz.”
- Chelsea Cryptic Team News Hints Amid Mauricio Pochettino’s Two Changes for Brighton Clash
- Jurgen Klopp mocks Todd Boehly in brutal takedown after controversial suggestion
- David de Gea reacts with a cryptic tweet after Erik ten Hag loses to Newcastle
- Bruno Fernandes Expresses His Sentiments on Andre Onana Following the Latest Man Utd Nightmare
- Premier League’s top ten best defenders 2023
Reports before the beginning of this season persuaded many individuals that Tielemans would wind up at Arsenal before the summer transfer window shut.
The Belgian was vigorously connected with a change to the Emirates a half year prior, yet no move emerged eventually. The 25-year-old remained at the Lord Power and he has had a nice season up to this point.
It doesn’t appear as though Arsenal’s need right now is a new midfielder. Mykhaylo Mudryk, who is a winger, is supposedly the man Arteta is later, while Gabriel Jesus’ physical issue could compel them to think about marking one more striker too.
Tielemans, right now, appears to be a more realistic choice for the summer – when he will be free on a free transfer.