Three players that could quit Chelsea following the departures of Mykhailo Mudryk and Noni Madueke
Todd Boehly has already approved January transfers for Noni Madueke, Joao Felix, Mykhailo Mudryk, Benoit Badiashile, David Datro Fofana, and Andrey Santos.
Chelsea’s transfer business this month has generated headlines across the world, with six new players joining the club since the season opened on January 1.
Todd Boehly’s additions have piqued the interest of Premier League observers, with expenditure totaling £151.5 million for the window thus far, including the latest deal for 20-year-old winger Noni Madueke for £35 million on a seven-and-a-half-year contract. This month, Chelsea also added Joao Felix, Mykhailo Mudryk, Benoit Badiashile, David Datro Fofana, and Andrey Santos.
- Manchester United’s stance on acquiring Marco Reus as the transfer window nears its close.
- ‘Blue is my favorite color,’ says Chelsea player despite reports he could leave the club this month.
- “Bruno Fernandes Issue Raised as Manchester United Urged to Rethink ‘World-Class’ Deal”
- “Potential Chelsea Move for £30m “Real Talent” Called “Dangerous” Could See Potter Secure His Own Carvajal”
- Chelsea has made an offer of €100 million in cash and a player to finalize the deal.
However, with Graham Potter’s roster now containing a number of famous names, there will be concerns about the group’s dynamic going forward, which could mean that some big name players leave the club in the following weeks and months. Spylax Media looks at three players who could quit Chelsea after their January transfer business.
Since joining Chelsea in 2020, the former Ajax winger has never been able to establish himself as first choice. Despite some great performances, he has always played second fiddle, and the addition of Madueke suggests that the Moroccan may be leaving.
There will be no shortage of clubs interested in signing a player with Champions League credentials, with AC Milan reported to be among them.