Three players that could quit Chelsea following the departures of Mykhailo Mudryk and Noni Madueke
Todd Boehly has already approved January transfers for Noni Madueke, Joao Felix, Mykhailo Mudryk, Benoit Badiashile, David Datro Fofana, and Andrey Santos.
Chelsea’s transfer business this month has generated headlines across the world, with six new players joining the club since the season opened on January 1.
Todd Boehly’s additions have piqued the interest of Premier League observers, with expenditure totaling £151.5 million for the window thus far, including the latest deal for 20-year-old winger Noni Madueke for £35 million on a seven-and-a-half-year contract. This month, Chelsea also added Joao Felix, Mykhailo Mudryk, Benoit Badiashile, David Datro Fofana, and Andrey Santos.
- The ‘Outstanding’ Forgotten Player Who Holds the Key to Saving Millions for Edu and Arteta
- Jurgen Klopp Finally Unveils Reasons Behind Liverpool’s Decision to Not Sign Jude Bellingham, Moises Caicedo, and Romeo Lavia
- Erik ten Hag Admits Worrisome Update: Man Utd Cannot Afford to Sign New Striker
- Pep Guardiola Issues Warning to Manchester United Following Omar Berrada’s Appointment
- Arsenal Deploys Scouts to Monitor RB Leipzig’s Xavi Simons
However, with Graham Potter’s roster now containing a number of famous names, there will be concerns about the group’s dynamic going forward, which could mean that some big name players leave the club in the following weeks and months. Spylax Media looks at three players who could quit Chelsea after their January transfer business.
Since joining Chelsea in 2020, the former Ajax winger has never been able to establish himself as first choice. Despite some great performances, he has always played second fiddle, and the addition of Madueke suggests that the Moroccan may be leaving.
There will be no shortage of clubs interested in signing a player with Champions League credentials, with AC Milan reported to be among them.