Video: New footage shows what Olivier Giroud did to Harry Kane after his penalty miss
Yet again on Saturday night, Harry Kane stood out as truly newsworthy. In any case, sadly for himself and all Britain allies, it was for some unacceptable reasons as his critical penalty miss took them out of the World Cup.
Kane, who had evened out the game for Britain from the penalty spot in the World Cup quarter-last, was given one more opportunity a short ways from full-time after Olivier Giroud had reestablished France’s lead.
- Chelsea Cryptic Team News Hints Amid Mauricio Pochettino’s Two Changes for Brighton Clash
- Jurgen Klopp mocks Todd Boehly in brutal takedown after controversial suggestion
- David de Gea reacts with a cryptic tweet after Erik ten Hag loses to Newcastle
- Bruno Fernandes Expresses His Sentiments on Andre Onana Following the Latest Man Utd Nightmare
- Premier League’s top ten best defenders 2023
However, this time pressure got to him with his Prods teammate Hugo Lloris in goal and he shot it up in the air which finished Britain’s fantasy about qualifying into the semi-finals of the World Cup.
¡SE FESTEJÓ CON TODO! Giroud fue a buscar a Kane tras el penal que erró el inglés en el final del partido. pic.twitter.com/KljWhZXvhI— TyC Sports (@TyCSports) December 10, 2022
What’s more, new video has arisen of a France star, Olivier Giroud, ridiculing Kane’s miss. Tottenham fans will be know about Giroud from his experience on rival Premier League sides.
The France players generally celebrated, as you would after a rival’s missed penalty late in a game. In any case, Giroud nearly went excessively far, running into the crate and celebrating right close to Kane.