Virgil Van Dijk Sends Clear Transfer Plea To Liverpool’s Board And Recruitment
Virgil Van Dijk concedes Liverpool need a ton of midfielders, as FSG and Jurgen Klopp appear to be reluctant to spend additional assets this transfer window.
John Henry made an uncommon visitor appearance for Liverpool’s 9-0 pounding of Bournemouth on Saturday, however it is obscure whether he was there for transfer business or a general visit.
The Liverpool proprietor might have seen his side play unimaginably, nonetheless, it came after an unfortunate beginning in the initial three matches, which were without a win.
- Comparison of Manchester City’s wage bill with Manchester United and Liverpool FC supports Pep Guardiola’s argument.
- Cody Gakpo desires a Liverpool ‘accident’ and addresses a position shift in play following his transfer.
- Klopp describes Arthur in two words at Liverpool training right now.
- “Oleksandr Zinchenko Loses Temper and shoves Away Former Manchester City Teammates”
- Why “Pep Guardiola Surprised by Mikel Arteta’s Impact in Manchester City’s FA Cup Win Against Arsenal”
Alongside the outcomes, The Reds have sadly experienced a few wounds, making it challenging to get any energy moving. A large portion of the fanbase saw this coming, which makes one wonder why the club neglected to do as such.
One individual that can see what Liverpool need is Virgil Van Dijk. The Dutch place back talked after Saturday’s match and he let it all out.
“On the off chance that you take a gander at the games we play, how much games we play, we really want a ton of midfielders. Van Dijk repeated how significant the midfield is and guaranteed ‘we want a great deal’ of them.
“Midfielders are the engine of our team. They win so many balls for us. We need a lot of midfielders. You see the games we play, we also rotate a lot in midfield, apart from Fab I think. We need everyone.”
Seemingly another indirect message to the owners after Jurgen Klopp’s ‘not in charge of the budget’ comment last week.
Will the pleas from both Liverpool’s key player and manager be enough for the club to make a move for a midfielder this summer?