Virgil van Dijk sent a cruel Cody Gakpo message to Man United before Liverpool launched transfer bid
Liverpool are perceived to be in cutting edge converses with sign PSV Eindhoven forward Cody Gakpo
Liverpool seem, by all accounts, to be taking an early action in the transfer market in front of January with the marking of Cody Gakpo.
The Reverberation comprehends that Liverpool have moved forward their advantage in marking PSV Eindhoven forward Gakpo. Talks between the Reds and PSV have arrived at a high level stage, having fundamentally moved forward lately.
- Manchester United’s stance on acquiring Marco Reus as the transfer window nears its close.
- ‘Blue is my favorite color,’ says Chelsea player despite reports he could leave the club this month.
- “Bruno Fernandes Issue Raised as Manchester United Urged to Rethink ‘World-Class’ Deal”
- “Potential Chelsea Move for £30m “Real Talent” Called “Dangerous” Could See Potter Secure His Own Carvajal”
- Chelsea has made an offer of €100 million in cash and a player to finalize the deal.
It’s perceived the underlying expense will be around the £37m figure with additional items prone to take the arrangement with the Eredivisie club far beyond the £40m mark.
Gakpo is a team-mate of Liverpool star Virgil van Dijk for the Netherlands. The pair were as of late piece of their country’s squad for World Cup in Qatar
The PSV forward scored three goals in the World Cup, yet couldn’t assist his country with moving beyond Argentina in the quarter-last. What’s more, it was during the competition where hypothesis encompassing his future started to escalate.
Van Dijk obtained some information about the fate of Gakpo, with the player being industriously connected with both Manchester United and Real Madrid. At the point when gotten some information about the possibility of his comrade joining either club, Van Dijk gave a ruthless reaction.
“Are Manchester United and Real Madrid on the same level at this moment?” Van Dijk replied, as quoted
“No disrespect, not at all.
“I think he has a next step in him. I feel like it could happen. Whether it happens in the winter or next year, time will tell.
“But he’s a great boy, works hard, is very talented and there’s more in him.
“We are very pleased he’s doing so well and long may it continue.”