What Alex Zinchenko was spotted doing just before Leandro Trossard’s Arsenal debut on Sunday
The Trossard deal happened rapidly, and it was rushed through so he could play against the Red Devils.
With eight minutes remaining, the Belgian came off the bench to replace Gabriel Martinelli and helped the Gunners secure a 3-2 victory.
Zinchenko’s impassioned response after the victory will have pleased Arsenal fans, and he continued to get more and more on the ball in the second half.
- Chelsea Star Left with Egg on His Face as He ‘Forgets’ Previous Stint with Brighton During Victory
- Conor Gallagher Defies Mauricio Pochettino’s Instruction in Chelsea vs Brighton Clash
- Pep Guardiola Teases Mikel Arteta While Man City Fumes Over Referee Decision in Tottenham Draw
- Declan Rice’s Heartfelt Message on Social Media Revives Fond Memories for West Ham Fans
- Alexis Mac Allister Unveils Trigger for Conflict Between Nunez and Man City Boss”
Trossard was geed up by Zinchenko right before he came on.
He is also a leader for Arsenal, having won the Premier League with Manchester City and enjoying being a regular in north London.
Zinchenko was seen giving Trossard an on-pitch pep talk as he approached the pitch, preparing him for his debut.
Arsenal have a real team spirit this season, with everyone working in the same direction and leaders throughout the club, as Captain Martin Odegaard clapped the announcement of Trossard’s name as he walked on to experience wearing the renowned red shirt for the first time.
They have been chastised in previous years, dating back to Arsene Wenger’s tenure, for lacking strong characters in their group.
That has all changed now, and Trossard will hope he can become an influential figure, looking to lift the Premier League title at the end of his first season in red and white.